Thursday 4 November 2010

Bring some wonder into your life

I was listening to the radio this morning and heard this quotation from Will Fyffe, an early/mid 20th century music hall entertainer "You are about to see something wonderful - a Scotsman doing something for free". He was performing for the troops in the 2nd World War.
It left me wondering about what I do that is wonderful, the things that I do (or would do) for free because they inspire me so much; the things that bring joy into my life; the things that really feed my core values.
When we are doing these things we come alive, we can focus for hours on end, we just know that we are making a difference, we do not need any external motivation it's all coming from inside ourselves.
So - what is it that YOU do that is wonderful?
How can you find ways to do more of these things?
How would life be if your 'job' was about doing the stuff that was wonderful?

No comments: